This portion of our website is under construction, please check back for updates!
Welcome to Broaddus ISD! In order to enroll your student, please make sure you have the following:
- Proof of residency (light bill, phone bill, etc)
- Copy of the student's social security card
- Copy of the student's birth certificate
- Information about any special programs the students is in
- An up-to-date shot record
- **Please note that out of state and/or 7th grade students will not be enrolled without this.
- If you are enrolling AFTER the first day of school, a withdrawal form from the student's previous school
Step One - Create a Parent Portal account.
Follow this link and create a parent portal account so that you can access TxEIS, our student information system, and begin enrollment.
Step Two - Once you have a Parent Portal account, login to your Parent Portal account and complete the online enrollment process.
Step Three - Complete the additional Permission Click forms linked below to finish up your registration.