Welcome to Broaddus ISD! In order to enroll your student, you will need to visit the campus that your child will be attending. Please make sure you have the following:
- The enrolling guardian's ID
- Proof of residency (light bill, phone bill, etc)
- Copy of the student's social security card
- Copy of the student's birth certificate
- Information about any special programs the students is in
- An up-to-date shot record
- **Please note that out of state and/or 7th grade students will not be enrolled without this.
- If you are enrolling AFTER the first day of school, a withdrawal form from the student's previous school is needed.
At your student(s)'s campus, you will complete the three steps below.
|Step 1 - Paper Packet|
You will be given a paper packet to fill out so that the student(s) information can be input into our system.
|Step 2 - Parent Portal Creation|
Please go here to create your Parent Portal account. This account will give you access to your student(s) enrollment information, grades and attendance.
**Please note that the email address you listed in your paper packet information MUST BE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS you use to set up your Parent Portal account.
|Step 3 - Permission Click Forms|
Broaddus ISD has some additional forms that we use locally. These forms are completed through a system called Permission Click.
**Please make sure you click on each link and complete each form. We are sorry for repetitive questions. We have tried to streamline this process as much as possible.
BISD Start of Year Forms
BISD Student Emergency Form
BISD Student Health Emergency Form
Household Application For Free And Reduced-Price School Meals
**We need all students to fill out this form for our records.